It all started with Bernard & Carlie Harper having a passion with starting a church in North Augusta, SC. With much prayer and God’s guidance they decided in 2018 to plant a Bible Based Church in the CSRA. In 2022 they replanted in Bernard’s Home in Hephzibah,Ga
- In 2019 they started to have weekly Bible studies in their HOME with 4 other people. Instead of waiting they decided to take a leap of faith started the planting process in late 2019 and the process went on through 2020.
- January of 2021 New Start Reformed Church decided with the guidance from God to corporately do service out of Mossy Creek Elementary and serve the North Augusta area in a full time capacity.
- In September of 2021 New Start Reformed Church chose to follow the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith with actively implementing it into teaching.
- In October of 2021 New Start Reformed Church decided to draft and put into place a Constitution and By-laws.
- In February of 2022 New Start Reformed Church decided to go to a House Church model and meet in a house to do our worship service starting on Easter Sunday.
- In June of 2022 We decided to move to a House Church in Hephzibah, Georgia the home of Teaching Pastor Bernard Harper
- In June of 2022 with a congregational vote they decided to change the name from New Start Reformed Church to Grace Bible Church of Hephzibah.
1 Corinthians 10:31 | So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.